Holiday next month

Esme

Administrator
Staff member
So I should be looking forward to it - but somehow it feels like hard work getting organised this year ha ha. It's self catering but this year, I would like to eat out more. I've had Covid recently so should still have some immunity next month! Hoping SS can come. He said it's ok (OH has no communication at all with EFH any more. SS "decides for himself". Mainly that means EFH dictates things but SS does decide some things for himself. As a result he seems to have had a load of hassle from EFH (probably because he said he was coming on holiday).

I think the other reason I can't get too excited is - it's like being on holiday with two teenagers. Now SS is older, he and OH are kind of boys together. Not wild stuff or anything but it's not quite like when SS was little. But I will enjoy the change of scene and surroundings. The other thing is. The car is smaller. Think I might have to find a roof rack asap.

Anyway it's not for another few weeks. There will be the usual thing of not knowing if SS is coming or not until the last minute, but I'm getting used to that. We know he wants to come, which is the main thing.

Back