Happy New Year

How's everyone going? January can be grungy! Although we actually had a bit of sunshine the last couple of days.

Intense, I can home from work yesterday at 7:30 pm, have a problem with a part time employee, I have cut down her time, her attitude towards me was so demeaning in front of Everyone, especially our new colleague that she was breaking up the workflow.
I cannot afford this, we have a lot to do and cannot afford to have someone telling me I have no idea how to run a company, because she has a different idea. Her company went broke and she had a lot of fluctuating, so I think putting me down is putting herself up there in her head. I just realized, I have been running it for 25 yrs and we had no losses so far.

She acts like a EFH, a total control freak and I had to let her know that she crossed my line. She tried to push her agenda, told me she has full control of my company, because she made a few lists of the orders we had to fulfill.
She has no idea about what we really do, just looks for any weak point and makes a huge deal out to of it.
Btw she came to work such last year on the 21st and infected us all with Covid. I told her and she just said, it wasn’t me, I don’t test myself, but was sick for the rest of the year and this year.
I had to forbid her to come to work sick.
We are all still tired and I haven’t seen my children and grand children since.
My granddaughter was hospitalized for a day, due to upper airway viral infection and it was happening all at the same time.

Really crazy times and a tough time. But as they say, tough beginnings can turn out well in the end. It’s not all bad, just unexpected.

Sounds horrible Maya - can't you just sack her and get someone else, if it's your company? You don't need the hassle!

She is a temporary until my EDD comes back to work and we have gone from three to two days a week and I expect to one and than none.
Can’t be done overnight so f we can cooperate, if not we will have to let her go.
She does some work that we can’t do ourselves especially now that we are training a new person. But we will get there.

Back